Having a faulty or outdated printer driver installed for your HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer can cause some performance issues with your printer. Therefore, you should download and install the most recent version of the software and drivers for your HP Envy printer to consistently avail its best possible performance.
In the following guide, you will find the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver download links of the latest HP printer drivers which are compatible with the Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Use the instructions in the downloads section to get the right driver, then follow the installation steps in the installation guide shared below to properly install your printer drivers.
Steps to Download HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver
Follow the download steps given below to get the right printer driver for your chosen OS version:
Step 1: From our OS list, select the operating system where you want to install this printer.
Step 2: Click on the download button to begin the download of your HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver setup file.
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver for Windows
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver for Mac
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver for Linux & Ubuntu
Download the driver directly from the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer official website.
How to Install HP Envy Inspire 7958e Driver
In this section, you will find a detailed installation guide for full feature driver and the basic driver (inf driver). Select the appropriate installation guide, then follow its installation instructions to properly install the HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer drivers on your computer.
1) Install HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Using Driver Package
In the following guide, you will find the installation steps for the full feature HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer driver on a Windows computer. Although the installation steps given below are of the Windows 10 OS, you can use them for all the versions of the Windows operating system.
- Run the full feature driver file download from this guide and wait for its files to extract into your computer.
- Wait for the HP Easy Start program to load the printer setup program.
- In the Welcome screen of the Easy Start program, you will get the option to set the default printer on your computer. Preferably, you should click on the ‘Continue’ button to accept the End User License Agreement and make this HP printer the default printer on your computer.
- If you want to share the app usage data with the HP website, then click on the ‘Yes’ button. Sharing your data with the HP site will help you in improving the experience of your HP software. However, if you don’t want to share your data, then click on the ‘No’ button.
- Connect your HP printer with your computer by using the USB cable and switch on your printer. Wait for the setup program to detect your printer, then follow the instructions to complete the driver installation process.
That’s it, installation of the HP Envy Inspire 7958e driver package has been successfully completed on your computer. Your HP Envy Inspire printer is ready for use.
2) Install HP Envy Inspire 7958e Printer Using Basic Driver
If you are one of those users who want to install this HP printer using its HP Envy Inspire 7958e printer basic driver, then read the installation guide shared below which explains the proper way of installing the HP Envy Inspire 7958e INF driver on a Windows computer. Check out this article: How to install a printer driver manually using a basic driver (.INF driver)
HP Envy Inspire 7958e Features
The HP Envy Inspire 7958e all-in-one printer is a great choice for users who are searching for a color printer for their small office.
This inkjet printer is ideal for small offices because it has many productivity enhancing features like auto document feeder, auto duplex printing and several advanced photo features.
This printer offers a self-healing Wi-Fi connectivity option along with a USB connectivity interface. You are eligible for a six month free HP Instant Ink service when you buy this printer.
Which Ink cartridge is used by HP 7958e printer?
This inkjet printer uses one black and one tri-color ink cartridge for printing. The standard Black (N9J90AN) and high yield Black (N9J92AN) ink cartridges have a print yield of almost 200 pages and 600 pages respectively. While the standard Tri-color (N9J89AN) and high yield Tri-color (N9J91AN) ink cartridges can print up to 165 pages and 415 pages respectively.